Ringling College of Art and Design
Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.), Computer Animation, 2009 - 2013 Graduated with Honors
Concept Design Academy
Entertainment Design, 2011, 2013
CG Artist at JibJab Bros. Studios
June 2013 - January 2016 (2.5 years)
CG animator at JibJab Bros. Studios, developed TV series and lead CG artist on several E-cards.
Freelance Concept Artist
July 2013 - Present (1 year 11 months)
Worked as a freelance designer/storyboard artist for studios such as Buck L.A. and Film Roman.
Artist Intern at Zynga
May 2012 - August 2012 (4 months)
Developed game assets.
Honors and Awards
- Participating artist in multiple Q-Pop shop gallery exhibitions. 2014 - 2015
- Lead CG artist on several E-cards that have been featured in local news stations across America as well as one featured in Entertainment News. 2013 - 2015
- Vimeo Staff Pick 2013 Spyfox
- Thesis Film SpyFox Official Selection Siggraph Asia, Hollyshorts Film Festival, RiverRun Int'l Film Festival - Thesis Film SpyFox Featured as Vimeo staff pick 2013
- Thesis Film SpyFox Featured in CGmeetup.net, OnAnimation.com, Geektyrant.com, 3dtotal.com,
- Ringling Best of Computer Animation 2012-2013 Jurors Award
- Ringling Best of Computer Animation 2011-2012. Materials Award - Personal Painting
Concept Art, Environtment Design, Character Design, Illustration, CG Animation, CG Layout, CG modeling, CG Texturing
Art, Games, Film, Hiking, Biking, Running, Traveling